Location:Florham Park NJ
- Key focus on PQM role for the Client’s Transition Service Documentation Update project.
- Interact with various relevant stakeholders on all levels (internal, external / vendor, Group / Divisional, Steering Committee Members) Connect within Group / Divisional Teams as required.
- Consult on applying the Client’s IT project management methodology () for projects assigned / work streams and govern adherence to it.
- Ability to give the client’s project / work stream teams directions on related topics during execution.
- Ensure the operation of the projects / work streams is in accordance with the Client’s Master Quality Plan and corporate and regulatory standards including as defined in the Control Framework (e.g. GxP, SOX, IT Security, DR / IT BCM)
- Responsible for managing the PQM aspects of projects / work streams, maintaining control of progress achieving its IGM objectives
- Prepare for project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle, reporting project status and raising issues to the Program Quality Manager when help is needed.
- The assessment, facilitation and verification of quality standards within the project in accordance with the requirements of client’s corporately and any external legislative or regulatory requirements Encompass the assessment, facilitation and verification of quality standards achieved within IT activities in the project in accordance with the requirements of Client’s corporately and any external legislative or regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that the quality of processes and deliverables of the projects continuously meet the specified corporate and regulatory requirements
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Several years’ experience in strategic/operational IT Integration/Transition/Transformation initiatives.
- Several years of pharmaceutical corporation experience together with a good understanding of processes/methodologies/organization etc. desired. Team player in a challenging corporate IT environment.
- Ability to work in an international as well as multicultural environment.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to deal with variable workload.
- Demonstrable leadership skills within a global matrix organization. Strong outcome-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and change management skills.
- Ability to engage with global, multi-cultural, multi-functional teams.
- Diploma or University Degree
Client is seeking IT Project Quality Managers(PQM) experienced in the area of IT Project/Process/Service Management Implementation/Optimization for supporting corresponding projects in scope of the programs Transition Stabilization phase.
Contact infoCDA, Inc.
2007 Washington Valley Road,
Martinsville, NJ 08836
Telephone: +1 908 647 4445
FAX: +1 908 647-4447