Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad, India
As a “IT Security Analyst” you will be part of a highly motivated security team that is required to conduct vulnerability discovery, and security testing operations in order to:
- Develop and maintain the capability for identifying vulnerabilities for the organizations systems.
- Drive remediation of vulnerabilities via proper measures and processes.
- Develop and verify the presence of controls.
- Provide technical and tactical advice to management.
Web Application Security and Vulnerability Management produce detailed reports of their findings and communicate these findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- 3-8 years in IT Security/IT Operations, or equivalent positions.
- Experience working with Qualys Enterprise.
- Prefer experience in vulnerability discovery and reporting.
- Prefer experience in Qualys Guard Tool (VM,WAS, PCI modules)
- Knowledge of forensic and malware analysis.
- Prefer certification in or working CEH, CISSP, CISA or CISM.
- Certification in Network+, CCNA or equivalent a plus.
- Windows Server OS strong skills.
- Intermediate: Unix / Linux OS skills desired.
- Familiarity with PKI concepts.
- Intermediate IT network skills, familiarity with network address concepts.
- Knowledge of contemporary hardware, software and network architectures and how security policy can be implemented within these architectures.
- Knowledge of common principles and techniques used in system infiltration, network and information discovery, data staging and theft.
- Intermediate knowledge of the HTTP/S protocol, and all other protocols associated with web technologies
- Strong programming skills in web application development and operating system scripting
- Experience building testing strategies for end to end tests
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with a team from several countries
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills
- Good knowledge of some specific Web based technologies (Microsoft web technologies, Java Web application frameworks, PHP, Perl, XML, Ruby, etc )
- Experience in application penetration testing, intrusion detection and prevention systems, or web application firewalls.
- Research and maintain proficiency in computer network exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, network security, and encryption.
- Experience on network vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Experience with Network Security tools such as Nessus NetCat, NMAP, Kali, Qualys, Metasploit, HPing, and similar tools.
- Knowledge of Network Security technology in areas of Firewall, IPS, VPN, Gateway security solutions (proxy, web filtering)
- In-depth understanding on Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE)/ Cert advisory database
- Analytical thinker willing to “think outside the box” to resolve customer impacting situations on first contact; understand customer risk profile.
- Self-starter and ability to deliver under defined time lines
- Knowledge on selenium scripts
- Vulnerability management, Policy Compliance, Web Application Scanning, Penetration Testing, Networking Protocol, Compliance Framework, QualysGuard, Software Security Testing, Selenium, Web experience
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
CDA Technologies India Private Limited.
H. No. 2-38/A, Hi-Tech City Road,
Guttala Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 081
Telephone: +91 40 6618 1602